Salute to the City Fight Campaign team CityFight forums
Forum home for the cityfight campaign

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Salute to the City Fight Campaign team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CityFight forums Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bran Wyr
Street fighter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Salute to the City Fight Campaign team Reply with quote

I just wanted to thank DS and the entire City Fight team.

You may not realize this, but I am actually enjoying this campaign.

It may be burning a bit slow, but it is a really cool concept. And I like that individuals have such a lare impact on the results.

Just wanted to let you know.

Cheers!
MyrmidianMan
Street fighter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, good show you lot!
DemonSlayer
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Smile!

Its really a pity that people can't join in because of exam time... Now we have about 2-4 people per faction, and although they're doing a great job, I think the forums would've been much more active if there were more people around. Just look at how empty the Banter Place is, and compare that to the Animosity campaign where there'd be several new threads each day.

Unfortunately, this is the only period I can run the campaign- once summer starts, I'll be on a couple of much-deserved vacations (one with parents, one with girfriend, and one with girlfriends and her parents + sisters), so I had to start it in a time that a lot of people were either too busy to join in, or were still saturated from the Animosity campaign.

However, I'm really happy people are enjoying the campaign, and are reporting regularly Smile. Just before we began, I was kinda worried people wouldn't be all that interested. Good to see I was wrong!

I realize there's quite a lot of things that could've been better- resource mechanics, for example. However, at the end of the campaign I'll open a feedback thread where you can all tell me what we could improve on, and I'll definately use that feedback for the next campaign Cool .

Happy gaming!
MyrmidianMan
Street fighter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a lot of fun, and frankly, I need these campaigns now just to break away from a very, very full life. The last vacation I remember taking was my last summer as student, right after senior year, then it was the navy for two years, and then I've been running my dad's co. ever since. I don't get home til 8, and I leave home at 8. I guess that's a little much to be sharing, any how I just wanted to illustrate just how much pent up bird-cage syndrome these things are releasing for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CityFight forums Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: