Turn 6 done - CityFight is over CityFight forums
Forum home for the cityfight campaign

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Turn 6 done - CityFight is over

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CityFight forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonSlayer
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Turn 6 done - CityFight is over Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Turn 6 was the final turn in the CityFight campaign. I'd like to thank you all for playing, hope you enjoyed yourself, and if I can bring myself to making another one I hope you'll all be back Smile.

However, there's still some stuff to come! Firstly, there are the final results and the final fluff update, which I hope to get done this week or the next (insanely busy- sorry!). Also, there are several challenges that still need to be fought- which will have an impact on the end fluff.

Hope you enjoyed yourself! And if you really can't get enough of gaming, there's always Karibbean Dawn and City of Skulls campaign going on...

Finally, I'm going to open up a feedback thread- I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some comments on the campaign! After all, I'll need some pointers for the next one Wink...

Also, I'd like to thanks Dunrik, Tarlen and NewGuy very, very much for all their help! They've done an excellent job at the fluff (frankly, a much better job than I ever did), and really brought their figureheads to life! So, all of you, buy them all a round, and put it on Tarlen's tab Razz!
Draig
Militia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for running it Demonslayer, it was fun. Wish I'd had more time to get involved, I never even got a Figurehead letter written (sorry Tarlen!) but there's always next time. My one man road taking army will be long remembered. I think you guys did great for a first Campaign under tricky circumstances with four sites running events right now. Will be happy to provide feedback when you get the threads up, and hopefully there's a cityfight part two Smile
van Rensselaer
Militia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I really enjoyed it! I wonder if the people of West Dock will build a statue of me after all the junk I did in that zone... Very Happy
Sir Guy de Trabuchet
Street fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thoroughly enjoyed the chance to "play" after GMing and you guys did a smashing job! I am not sure how Sir Guy will be remembered but then I am sure he doenst care, the cheeky git!

Thanks for the time and effort put into the camapign and I look forward to the next one!

BrianC

PS: We had the biggest banners!
Street fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry to see it come to an end.

I was just getting into it a bit more.

I would love to have everyone come over to Bugmans for the City of Skulls!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CityFight forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: